Flexible, Fast Solutions that Maximize Reuse of Existing Assets – Leveraging the Fluid Analytics Engine
eFulgent offers customizable, reusable components within a strategic roadmap of integrating, cleansing, and managing data. We add a Data Science component to the process to extract key insights needed for critical decisions with an actionable execution plan.
eFulgent offers domain expertise and long-term experience in the field of Big Data, which allows us to anticipate what your business needs and offer a 70% ready to implement solution. The other 30% is customizing it to leverage your current investments. Our customers benefit from our experience and customizable roadmap approach by saving time to get ahead of the curve, and race past the competitors who are also aiming to extract key value out of massive sets of data.